The Revenge of Shinobi iOS / Android Free
The Revenge of Shinobi Gameplay Walkthrough by SEGA on iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android Gameplay Trailer. HD video of The Revenge of Shinobi Game App.
Reap revenge in SEGA’s legendary side-scrolling beat ‘em up, now available on mobile for the very first time. You are Joe Musashi, a ninja out for revenge against the evil criminal organization ‘Neo Zeed’.
They’ve killed your master and captured your bride, so now you must travel the globe to dish out ninjutsu justice to the crime syndicate. Master ninjutsu techniques and collect mystical power-ups as you fight your way through this retro classic.
The Revenge of Shinobi joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Eight globe-trotting districts, each with its own unique boss battle
– Secret power-ups hidden throughout the game
– Collect shuriken to take out enemies from afar (psst… the old code still works!)
– Master ninjutsu techniques and devastate your foe
– Summon fire and thunder to take out entire waves of adversaries
– Four difficulty levels, from beginner to master ninja.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – fully integrated wireless Bluetooth controller support
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “I just didn’t want to stop playing.” [94%] – Julian “Jaz” Rignall, Mean Machines #1 (October 1990)
– “Brill graphics, exceptional sound, and uncomplicated gameplay make for excellent ninja-fighting thrills ‘n’ spills.” [93%] – Paul Rand, Computer & Video Games #99 (February 1990)
– “Distressingly involving and hair-wrenchingly addictive.” [92%] – Julian Boardman, Raze #3 (January 1991)
– Spider-Man was once an officially licensed character in the game
– There have been many revisions of the game due to copyright issues
– Legendary composer Yuzo Koshiro also wrote the music for both Game Gear Shinobi titles
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in 1989 in Japan and North America, with the European release arriving in 1990
– Known as The Super Shinobi in Japan
– Released in arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech platform