Chiron 4 is the latest version of the chess engine Chiron, the current Italian Champion and the 3rd strongest engine available for Android*
Chiron 4 is about 70 points stronger than Chiron 3, supports multiple processors, Polyglot and CTG opening books, several endgame tablebases formats (Syzygy, Gaviota). If you want a chance to win against Chiron, you can limit its playing strength.
Chiron comes in both Chessbase and Open Exchange formats.
CHIRON IS A CHESS ENGINE THUS NEEDS A CHESS GUI TO BE USED.
RUN THE APP TO VERIFY YOUR LICENSE BEFORE PLAYING WITH IT IN A GUI.
BUYERS OF THE WINDOWS VERSION GET THE ANDROID ONE FOR FREE.
Chiron’s main features are:
• playing strength of about 3160 Elo points on single core (CCRL 40/4)
• parallel search up to 512 threads
• adjustable playing strength with autolimitation of book knowledge
• support for UCI and Winboard2 communication protocols
• MultiPV and searchmoves for game analysis
• support for Chess960
• support for Polyglot opening books
• support for CTG opening books
• support for Syzygy bases
• support for Gaviota tablebases
• smart detection of pawn blockages
Here’s a short list of changes in Chiron 4:
– improved automatic tuning of the evaluation
– improved evaluation of passed pawns, mobility, opposite bishops ending
– improved forward pruning in the search
– improved LazySMP for parallel search
– minor speed optimizations
– fixed a pondering bug
– fixed two time management bugs under the Winboard protocol
Major chess GUIs:
• Chess For Android (free)
• Droidfish (free)
• Scid on the Go (free)
• Chessbase Online (commercial)
• Chess PGN Master (commercial)
For a description of all the options please visit the official website: http://www.chironchess.com/support
* Rapidroid rating list – April 2017
Download Chiron 4 Chess Engine for free
Free downloadChiron 4 Chess Engine : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chironchess.chiron4